Monday, February 4, 2013

Project 2: 2.5.13

For this composition I used two images- the picture of the NYC Postal Office with the cabs in the foreground, and a sunset. I wanted to go for a really subtle image, where it doesn't seem too obvious what the manipulation is.



In this image I used a picture of a brick wall outside of Holman Hall, and a graffiti cartoon man that was found on the a different wall also outside of Holman.


For this image I had to use pictures used in the last project. I chose the digital painting of a figure texting,  and the picture I took of two people walking. While going through my pictures I noticed that in this image the guy walking is checking his phone, so I decided it would be interesting to add a 'ghost'image of the person he is texting or talking to, also texting back. 




2 comments: