Monday, February 25, 2013

Project 4: 2.26.13


For this project I had to color correct 3 images using Photoshop and non-destructive edits. This was achieved by using filters, changing the brightness/contrast, and adjusting the brightness and color levels in the image.


Before

In this image I auto corrected the contrast, then lowered the lightness and added some saturation to the image. Then I added a violet filter with 26% density. I did this in order to achieve and intense but harmonious looks between all the colors in the image.

After
Before
In this image I lowered the contrast and increased the brightness manually. Then I brightened up some of the trees in the background using the curves tool. Using the color balance I increased the blues, magentas, and cyans in the midtones.

After
Before
In this image I auto corrected the contrast, then made the shadows in the image look darker and more striking by changing the presets in the curves tool in Photoshop. Then I added a warming filter with a density of 30% in order to give the image a certain atmosphere and make the image look more cohesive.
After


No comments:

Post a Comment